Thursday, March 30, 2006

Class Observation

Solving problems is something I try to stress in my class. I show my students how to build small Flash projects. Then we take that small project and use the main concept of it to build more complex projects. Essentially, solving more complex problems. It is hard to get them to make the connections. Some students can do it naturally. How do I help the others make the leap?

Many students are still not practicing with Flash. I can tell because they are still having problems with simple symbol creation. By this time it should be second nature to create and edit symbols, but some are still making very basic errors.

I need to find a way to teach this better because struggling with this simple basic task in Flash causes confusion. Flash is a lot to take in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home