Class Observation
Too much stuff to teach! Got storyboards from the kiddies on their slideshow projects last night. S ome of them look great. I want to show them so much about Flash but I just don't have enough time. I have a lesson plan for the eve but it is shot to pieces becayse I still have some students who are still making very basic mistakes. Not just once or twice but again and again. I can tell they are not practicing Flash outside of class. Sorry about the rant.
Anyway, basic timeline control is still an issue. Getting them to think of a project as something they have control of is difficult. They need to expect to make ALL the decisions as Flash designers. They can control everything and that means they have all the responsibility. They like it and they don't at the same time.
The slideshow demo is going well. I have to be careful overloading them with information. They say they are OK but in practice not so. Off I go to revamp my syllabus and lesson plans again.
Anyway, basic timeline control is still an issue. Getting them to think of a project as something they have control of is difficult. They need to expect to make ALL the decisions as Flash designers. They can control everything and that means they have all the responsibility. They like it and they don't at the same time.
The slideshow demo is going well. I have to be careful overloading them with information. They say they are OK but in practice not so. Off I go to revamp my syllabus and lesson plans again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home