First Post
I am a little late in getting started but here is the first post to my new blog for English 400 - Multimedia Theory and Production.
Currently I am working on developing a quick Flash course to demo on your class. The hard part is deciding what is the most essential. I only have a limited amount of class time. Normally I have a full 16 weeks! How do I get the essentials into 2 classes?
We have already discussed what the project will be. Fortunately, I have been teaching my students to make interactive slideshows for years. I have a very simple and efficient method that students usually pick up very quickly. I will detail this for you in another blog post.
Here is the schedule we agreed upon during our last meeting:
2/23, 3/2, 3/30 - To join class and I hope be part of discussions
4/4, 4/6, 4/11 - Take the class through Flash interface and production
4/13 - Media Productions Lab tour
4/20 - Not sure yet but I will try to get out of a prior commitment
Also if there is any class that you want me to attend just let me know, I will make the time! I really wish I could have taken the entire class. maybe I can next semester?
Thanks
Currently I am working on developing a quick Flash course to demo on your class. The hard part is deciding what is the most essential. I only have a limited amount of class time. Normally I have a full 16 weeks! How do I get the essentials into 2 classes?
We have already discussed what the project will be. Fortunately, I have been teaching my students to make interactive slideshows for years. I have a very simple and efficient method that students usually pick up very quickly. I will detail this for you in another blog post.
Here is the schedule we agreed upon during our last meeting:
2/23, 3/2, 3/30 - To join class and I hope be part of discussions
4/4, 4/6, 4/11 - Take the class through Flash interface and production
4/13 - Media Productions Lab tour
4/20 - Not sure yet but I will try to get out of a prior commitment
Also if there is any class that you want me to attend just let me know, I will make the time! I really wish I could have taken the entire class. maybe I can next semester?
Thanks
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home