Class Observation
Just a quick post on Mondays class. I got a bit frustrated because I felt I was covering the material very thoroughly and giving every student plenty of time to learn some of the basic animation techniques. It was now time to move on. There are so many more things to cover and we are still sitting on the basics. I think it is because they are not working on Flash nor reading the book outside of class. I don't quiz the students on the book. Maybe I should.
Most are doing extremely well and I think are getting bored when I have to stop and go over material again. I always go over things at least twice, usually three times when I teach a new concept. However, I find myself having to go over things more than that.
I need to get some feed back from the students. I will do this tonight. I'll keep you posted on how this goes.
As far as preparation for you students: it is going well. I have been writing a short tutorial on how to develop a simple slideshow in Flash. This includes importing the pictures, audio, and writing the code. More important, it will discuss how to think in Flash and design a project that is usable for the viewer and usable as the developer, scalable mostly.
Most are doing extremely well and I think are getting bored when I have to stop and go over material again. I always go over things at least twice, usually three times when I teach a new concept. However, I find myself having to go over things more than that.
I need to get some feed back from the students. I will do this tonight. I'll keep you posted on how this goes.
As far as preparation for you students: it is going well. I have been writing a short tutorial on how to develop a simple slideshow in Flash. This includes importing the pictures, audio, and writing the code. More important, it will discuss how to think in Flash and design a project that is usable for the viewer and usable as the developer, scalable mostly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home